SOLUX is a Sino-European factory specialized in manufacturing solar lighting products. Based on more than 6 years of experience in solar light engineering, they design, build and ship light for all your applications and their products enjoy a worldwide reputation as their systems are installed in more than 25 countries over the 6 continents.
SOLUX develops, manufactures and markets commercial/industrial-grade solar powered, energy efficient, custom lighting solutions for a wide range of lighting applications including area and security, street and roadways, signs, billboards, transit and shelter lighting.
SOLUX introduces innovative and cost-effective outdoor solar powered lighting systems that provide unsurpassed levels of illumination and reliability and is committed to superior design, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction.
AOS Solar Integrated Street Light
• Integration of photovoltaic module, charging controller and LifeP04 battery combined with high output LEDs and human infrared sensor brings multiple features such as high luminance, long lifespan, minimal maintenance and easy installation.
• All components are IP65 rates. The structure and quality brings resistance to harsh weather conditions, such as hot temperature, humidity, salty air and corrosion.
• Water proof
• Over 80% charging efficiency
• Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption and float
• Durable construction
• Automatic overload protection
• Special lithium battery management system
Lithium Life P04 Battery
• The ultimate technology for solar applications with 5 times longer life cycle than gel acid batteries.
• Electronic algorithme protection and battery management system for best use of the battery capacity.
• Philips Luxeon high brightness LED with over 120 lumens / watts over 50 000 hours lifetime. Batwing lenses light distribution with greater than 93% uniformity.
• The AOS will automatically switch on at dusk and switch off at dawn.
• Built in motion sensor within an 8m radius. 50% permanent lighting when presence is detected the power will turn to 100%
• With a well designed bracket support the AOS is very easy and flexible to install on any pole and walls.