Advanced SOPzS Tubular Plate Battery Cell (12VRE-3000TF-L)
Discover® Tubular Flooded RE Series Batteries provide superior deep cycling performance and reliability for demanding commercial, industrial and residential applications. Discover®Tubular Flooded RE Series Batteries utilize Advanced Tubular Plate Technology to deliver long service life with low maintenance requirements.
RE Series Batteries provide reliable energy storage for Stationary Backup and Telecom Networks, Road Surface, and Rail Traffic Signaling Systems, Solar, Wind, and Hybrid Off-grid and Grid-tie renewable energy applications.
Discover® Tubular Flooded RE Series batteries provide maximum efficiency per discharge-charge cycle, and proven reliability in remote, high temperature, or unstable power network installations.
Features and Benefits
• Engineered to deliver 80% of rated capacity above 11.5 volts.
Long Cycle Life
• Tubular positive plates and proprietary alloy compositions to provide a 50% Depth of Discharge cycle life of up to 2500 cycles @ 20°C / 68°F.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
• Low cost per cycle. Lifetime value maximized especially in hybrid systems where using batteries can dramatically reduce generator run times delivering lower maintenance and fuel costs and less CO2 emissions.
• Low maintenance designs, clear case jars and available watering systems to ease electrolyte level maintenance.
Complete Battery Solution
• Complete and ready to install systems, lled and charged with all necessary installation accessories (available Dry Charged).
• Tested and verified for compliance to applicable International Safety Standards. Built-in Ceramic flame arrestors to guard against ignition risks.
IEC 61427 Compliant
• Tested for compliance with the International Electrical Commission requirements for battery performance and life in PV applications.
SOPzV Advanced Tubular Gel Plate Battery (12VRE-3200TG)
Discover® Tubular Gel RE Batteries provide superior deep cycling performance and reliability for demanding commercial, industrial and residential applications. Discover® Tubular Gel RE Batteries utilize Advanced Tubular Plate Technology to deliver long service life with maintenance-free requirements.
Gel RE Batteries provide reliable energy storage for Stationary Backup and Telecom Networks, Road Surface, and Rail Traffic Signalling Systems, Solar, Wind, and Hybrid Off-grid and Grid- tie renewable energy applications.
Discover® Tubular Gel RE Batteries provide maximum efficiency per discharge-charge cycle, and proven reliability in remote, high temperature, or unstable power network installations.
Features and Benefits
Long Service Life
- Tubular plate battery construction provides high energy density and prevents active material plate shedding resulting in improved runtime and cycle life performances relative to at plate lead acid technologies.
Performance and Reliability
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) washer and pillar seal designed to accommodate natural grid growth occurrence throughout battery lifetime. Battery containers are made of impact resistant Polypropylene material.
Maintenance and Safety
- SOPzV Gel batteries are completely maintenance-free for increased safety and reduced cost associated with battery transport, maintenance and system integration. All products are tested and certified to multiple international safety standards.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- LowerTotal Cost of Ownership than at plate lead acid technologies and a more affordable tubular plate battery option than OPzV Gel. Further savings can be achieved when integrated in Hybrid systems through diesel abatement and commercial and residential peak shaving applications.
- Discover and its manufacturing facilities are fully certified to ISO 9001/14001 and OSHA 18001 standards.
- Hybrid Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Net Metering
- Off-Grid Systems
- Peak Shaving / Grid Stabilization
- Residential Storage Systems
- Security /Traffic Lighting and Signalling Systems